Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Without a Hitch

This picture was taken over a year ago, at my apartment.  Hard to believe that Amanda and Kyle will be married this Saturday.  The finger is mostly okay... ;-)

I was reminded of an old joke today when speaking of the wedding.  Hopefully the weekend will not go off without a hitch.

I received notice earlier today that my tux is ready...I just have to pick it up.  I doubt I'll have room for my camera, but I know there will be other photographers running around, and I'm sure that they'll snap my picture also.

It will be lonely not having a roommate any more, but I don't think that Kyle will miss my couch that much...

Here are some more vintage photographs...  :-D

Kyle really likes Iron Man...and pocket knives.  So he has a perfect pocket knife to go with his bobble head!

He loves the knife so much we had to, well, give him a way to easily carry it wherever he went.

And here is Kyle's attempt to pose Iron Man style--do note the cracks in the floor!

I've always wanted to get this picture photoshopped with Force lightning, but I don't have the skills and haven't managed to ask the right people at the right time.

Kyle has his own lightning attempt.


This is an old picture of Cafe Kyle, disturbing I know!  But worse is yet to come.

Kyle sometimes tries to hide, but can't find just the right spot.

You can usually find Amanda in the bookstore.

Okay, are you ready for more disturbing pictures?  Well if you weren't I'm sure you'd have stopped reading long ago.
(Fortunately his face didn't stick like that)

Just remember Kyle hates to eat, so don't offer him food.  He'll be deeply offended!

He can appear studious at times.

Amanda prefers to be skeptical, or was she trying to stare me down?  I'm not sure...

She does do hair cuts...but I'm not sure I'd trust her.

Yep, still not sure.

Amanda probably would make a good nurse--which is beneficial, just ask Kyle about injuries due to Ale-8 bottle caps... :-D

And she can dress nicely in something that isn't a work uniform.

Just watch out Kyle!

Oh, never mind.  He's a goner.

They make such a cute couple!

And lastly I'll leave you a picture of hard work as they stripped down an old dresser and refinished it.  I helped quite a bit, but made sure to also take pictures.

Well I only intended to post one picture, but then I realized how many good shots I had when I started diving through my archives.  I couldn't let them all go to waste, could I?

~Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Matt. I'm looking forward to the wedding for sure! I won't consider my coverage of the wedding complete until I have at least one embarrassing photo of you in the tux, so no worries. ;)

Matt said...

Thanks Jimmy...what a relief... ;-) Now I have to get a camera, if only to get pictures of you. :-P

Ann said...

So, the wedding is this weekend. I hope you get a good picture of you. I've never seen you in a tux have I?