Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fresh Squeezed




Recently we had some oranges at work left over after the Raptor Run. We saved all the non-perishable food for volunteers at Christmas, but the perishable food I put out for staff to take home. There were still quite a few oranges (and nothing else) left at the end of the day. So I decided to bring the fruit home. Tonight Amy and I made fresh orange juice.



I haven't had fresh squeezed orange juice since I left California.



I'm really looking forward to drinking some tomorrow morning.



We managed to fill an old juice container and a glass Ball jar.



~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2012 iWolff Ltd.

Location:Highland Ave,Fort Mitchell,United States

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fresh squeezed OJ is good.

~Cheryl

Ann said...

Miss our orange trees

Matt said...

I'd forgotten how good it was. It was truly delicious!