Sunday, December 10, 2006

Visible floor

Yes, the floor in my bedroom is finally visible! I'm not done yet, and I won't be completely done tonight. Some boxes yet remain and will be shoved into dark corners, but the vast mess that had taken over my bedroom is now gone. My new couch is moved in place with its attendant coffee table. I told one of my nephews that I would reserve it for LEGO use. If he gets out any LEGOs while he is over and leaves them on the coffee table I won't take care of them. I used to have a large tray (made from an old door) that I slid under my bed. I'll enjoy hopefully working with him to create a new city or perhaps just various models and things.

Right now though I'm headed back over to my place. I just came over to check my e-mail after picking up Ryan at McDonald's. I'm saving other things I need to do on-line for my free time at work tomorrow, or tomorrow evening. I need to get back and finish up my cleaning before I get too tired. ;-)

~Matt

No comments: