Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Food, or lack there of

I wasn't hungry today. I actually only ate about half of my lunch, which is quite unusual for me. Oftentimes I wonder for a bit why I didn't pack more that morning, ;-). Even that half honestly seemed like a bit much--or perhaps it was just too varied. I ate one piece of French toast this morning and that was mostly good (but not as good as it normally tastes.

I might go down and try to find something bland like crackers to snack on in a bit (I didn't eat dinner either), but I'm not sure. I know that not eating much for a couple days won't kill me--I've practically done it before at school when it wasn't convenient to get to the cafeteria (naps and good books can do that).

On the other hand I know I should probably be eating to keep my strength up. *shrugs* I'm not sure which way I'm leaning right now. Probably towards being lazy and not getting up for food. Oh well...

~Matt

No comments: