Monday, June 12, 2006

Better

I'm definately feeling better. I just pulled my sheets, pillow cases, and spread out of the washer and dryer. The only thing I'm worried about right now is how much sleep I'll get tonight. Yes I didn't sleep much last night, but I caught up on that today, and perhaps more. I cannot afford to miss another day of work, so I'll have to hope that I'm feeling even better in the morning.

Right now the only problem seems to be that I'm somewhat lethargic and weak. Of course I haven't eaten anything today, so that could be part of the problem. Nothing has sounded good though. There are no saltine (soda) crackers in the house, and nothing else is at all tempting. "Real food" does not smell at all good, rather it turns my stomach.

I have no idea what happened at work today, so I'm just hoping that my days off later this week won't be changed. It will hurt to miss this day of pay, but right now I have enough extra that I'd rather enjoy my days off with my parents (they leave next Monday) than spend one of them working to make up for today. In that light I hope they didn't bring in one of the other staff today that I'll have to replace later in the week. Today is our slowest day usually, which is why only two people were scheduled.

~Matt

No comments: