Thursday, September 28, 2006

Almost moved in

I'm so busy right now my life is a bit of a mess. My apartment is full of books (most not on shelves) and my room at my sister's is degenerating. I'm not letting it bother me though. I leave shortly after waking up in the morning, and don't spend much time here. Most is either at work or taking care of stuff at my apartment. Come tomorrow night at 21:30 at the latest I should be free of work until Monday. This will give me the weekend to move things over, go shopping, take care of things, and generally get settled in. I don't anticipate too many totally clear weekends, so this will be nice. :-)

~Matt

PS And I'll start parking in my garage once I move over--right now I don't see the point of having to walk that much further when I park my van.

No comments: