Saturday, September 30, 2006

Still no pictures

Yes, I'm sorry. I still don't have any pictures of my apartment to post. I forgot and left my camera over in my apartment. I do have most of my bookcases assembled, and even two new cinderblock and board ones. I have the boards and need to buy the blocks for one more tomorrow along with the rest of my grocery shopping (I bought meat today--and some good stuff on sale!). Then I'll move in everything from over here at my sister's place (oh, yeah, I need to do laundry first as well) and be completely moved in. I don't know how often I'll be posting since, oh yeah, I don't know what my internet options will be like.

Tomorrow I need to talk to my brother-in-law about the booster. I have a bit of extra money from my week of overtime at bigg's, and I'll use it. I could wait to save up money, but I think that is pointless. Just today I tried to put together the songs for tomorrow's service on my computers, but my ethernet cable wasn't working so I had to try to use a flash drive. However, I didn't have all of my pictures available yet as they're stored on my laptop and the computers wouldn't network. Additionally sometimes the pictures come straight from the internet and aren't already ones that I've downloaded and saved. This is hard to do without a computer. And I would like to do this all from my computer. I cannot do it from my laptop because the program refuses to work, so I need to have a wireless connection to my laptop that I can borrow by networking via ethernet with my desktop.

So unless I have to surrender the cell phone if I dare to buy the antenna soon, I'm hoping to be on-line in my apartment by the end of the week. If I'm prohibited from exploring DSL then I'll be making a one-time investment and I see absolutely no reason to put that off.

~Matt

1 comment:

kate said...

You could steal some of Qalmlea's apartment pictures. I'm sure no one would notice the striking similarities in space and decor. ;o)