Monday, September 18, 2006

Crazy day...er, week

I was on my way to the library with my sister when I got a call from bigg's. One of the other guys in the department had to call of working today because he injured his back. Later I found out he'll be out until at least Thursday, and perhaps later. I was working more days than normal this week because another guy is on vacation--but now I'll be almost if not actually full-time for the week. I went in several hours early today and worked somewhere between six and eight hours. The next two days I'll be working eight hour days, and perhaps even on Thursday. At this point I hope I'll be back to the normal four hours Friday night, but I don't know for sure. On the one hand I hate this when I was looking forward to free days and easy nights working before my new job starts up on the 25th, but on the other hand the extra money will be nice and it is good it happened this week, the last that I'll be flexible enough to fill in like this.

~Matt

No comments: