Sunday, November 11, 2012

Back Home




Yesterday we drove home from Tennessee. Amy and I spent a very relaxing time (Nov 1-10) with my parents at their home near Nashville.

Some of our time was spent relaxing, which was nice. I had vacation days that I needed to use before the end of the year or they would be lost. Knowing that the time around Christmas would be busy at work I figured November would be the best time for a long vacation. Tuesday wasn't the best night with election results being what they were, but the rest of the time was great.


We also got to see several family members I haven't seen in a while. Catching up with them was wonderful!


We walked around the Opryland Hotel (expect a post on that later) and I spent several hours interviewing my parents. I want to edit a DVD of their experiences in life.



We also enjoyed plenty of good food. My wife is an excellent cook, but it was nice for her to relax also and not have to wiry about preparing meals. My parents were also kind enough to send us home with some food, including some bread my mother baked yesterday morning. We enjoyed it as toast for breakfast today.


~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2012 iWolff Ltd.

Location:Highland Ave,Fort Mitchell,United States

2 comments:

Ann said...

We loved having you here with Amy!

Nikka Rose said...

It was nice seeing you. i'm sorry i had to work and make it short though