Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Funny Dinosaur

This is another old picture from 2007.  I have no idea who put the safety glasses on this dinosaur, but it made for  a great shot.  I really should collect all of the fun shots like this that I have collected around the Creation Museum.  I have one early photo from the Creation Walk that shows one of the bears wearing a mask.

The old pictures that I've had up the past few days all came from a photo album I put together in December.  I went to a white elephant party and didn't know what to bring.  What I came up wasn't exactly a white elephant gift, but it was popular nonetheless.  I sifted through old pictures (the party was with people from work) and printed a couple dozen and put them in a small photo album.  I tried to pick photos with a variety of staff members and of various situations.

~Matt

PS Here is another great dino pic.  This guy used to be near the dinosaur pictured above.

No comments: