Tuesday, March 08, 2005

'Tis Snowing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Aye, I woke up this morning to find snow falling outside! :-) It isn't much, but perhaps it will stick this time instead of just coming down in a very thin layer and vanishing by afternoon. Yeah snow can be somewhat of a hassle, but it does make everything much nicer to look at.

Yesterday my mother sent me a CD of pictures that had been taken on her camera (by the two of us) when I was with my parents coming out to Kentucky. Included in these pictures were the snow shots I took while tramping with Chris through the wilds of the local cemetery. Of course looking at these pictures made me very eager to see snow again! It can be a hassle, yes, but it makes everything prettier to look at. I hope this snowfall deepens instead of just being a very thin layer that melts away by afternoon. *sigh*

In just a few minutes I have to drive my brother-in-law into the airport for his commute to New York. From there he'll start his trip to Rome! :-) He is taking his digital camera so I hope I'll get to see some good shots of the city.

More later, I promise (though I won't promise when that more will come! ;-) ). Today I'm going to continue to make sure I'm ready for work (studying up on the background material), and tomorrow I'll drive in to make sure I know how to get to the employee parking lot.

~Matt

No comments: