Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthdays

March is a great month for birthdays.  My granddad's birthday was the second (and one my brothers).  My dad's birthday is at the end of the month.  My nephew Ryan's birthday was yesterday (also Chuck Norris' birthday--I can't believe he is 70 this year!) and a nephew and I share a birthday on Sunday!  I got to spend some time with this last nephew (Clayton) when I went out to California this January.  It was cool as I'd not seen him as much as his older siblings.  I think there may be some more March birthdays that I know about, but I'm forgetting them right now.  Oh wait, I do remember one...Mark Baker's birthday just rolled by a couple days ago...  All in all I think March is one of the best months to celebrate your birthday.  :-)

~Matt

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You know, March has some anniversaries as well. It seems to me I remember a little boy as my ringbearer 21 years ago. It seems to me that you would have been 6, going on 7 in 3 days.

~Cheryl

Matt said...

I forgot about that... I don't remember those dates as well, ;-). I still have a picture from that day. It sits in my dining room...

How fortunate y'all were to have such a perfect candidate to be your ringbearer! ;-)

Mark Baker said...

March is the only month cool people have birthdays.