Saturday, March 20, 2010

Candid

Yes, some of the people in these shots will now want to make life rather difficult for me, but life is more interesting when lived dangerously.  These are several candid shots from my iPhone.


Don't mess with Laura...just trust me.  I know she doesn't look happy here, but wait until she actually glares at you!



Amy actually didn't mind her picture being taken this day--which was quite strange.



Karen has a great smile--just don't distract her!



Laura visited the Museum last weekend with her sister and brother to volunteer.  It was good to see them all again.



Laura is in this shot, but she was hiding behind Emily.  She is camera shy for some reason--but you can see that Dave isn't!  Good guy Dave is.



After I took the picture of Laura she decided that I needed another picture of me.  I really don't mind pictures of me and don't understand when people don't like pictures of themselves.  *sigh*

~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2010 iWolff Ltd.

No comments: