Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Amazing Library


Yes, the library is such a wonderful place, and DVDs are such wonderful things... :-)

Since I've procured my local county library card I've been investigating the library's holdings. Unfortunately they don't have some books that I'd like to get, but they do have a good selection of DVDs. Ever since I've seen Signs I've been a fan of M. Night Shyamalan's work. I've now seen The Village and Unbreakable and so the only one of his films that I've not seen is The Sixth Sense. Therefore I put the DVD on hold at the library, and the library's website says that it is "In Transit" though not yet ready for me to pick up at the local branch. Of course I was at a loss when searching through the system for any other DVDs that I might want to check out...it is always like that when I actually get the chance to procure a DVD. When I have no chance I know the movies I want to watch, but those memories disappear when I actually get an opportunity! I searched through Blockbuster's site then and found a couple of other selections, namely Back to the Future (I've not seen any of them).

Okay, I need to go finish setting the table, so I'll put up this post. I'm doing it from another laptop so I can't upload any backgrounds again...*sigh* Perhaps tonight. I've uploaded an image that I want to post about...(Medical Investigation).

~Matt

No comments: