Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Job Searching


Okay, well here is the update I didn't have time to post last night. The sales job I found out after checking around was a good deal, for a sales position. However I decided to let the opportunity lapse after consideration because I felt that I wasn't cut out to make it in a sales position. I would rather have a steady income coming in that isn't dependent on me getting people to buy something. I have been busy since applying, and as a matter of fact I have a couple resumes that I need to send out today and a couple left to e-mail I think. I also have to make a call at 11:00 today to follow up on a lead for a truck driving position. Like I've said I'm just looking for anything at this point, ;-).

Well I can't really think of too much more to add, oh wait there is something more. I found out that Frank Peretti is coming out with a new book in April, Monster. I've liked each of his books so I will definately want to be getting this one. I also found out that you can pre-order it (up to April 11th thankfully since I don't want to spend any more money in February that I don't have to) and get a couple bonuses from Family Christian Stores... :-)

~Matt

No comments: