Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Agenda



Well let me see how my agenda worked out today...

>unemployment agency - :) done, and I had fun driving around on Covington's one way streets right by the Ohio River
>call Beechwood and Kenton County Schools - :( by the time I got to this they were closed, tomorrow I try earlier
>Home Depot on-line application - :) done, but it was a long process
>Fax resume - :( Not done, I forgot to go to the place while I was out and didn't want to go back out
>Compile detailed resume - :) done, it took me a while this morning, but I think it looks nice
>Call temp agency - :) Done, and I don't need to do anything with my I-9 docs now that I have a Kentucky license
>Call TMC about loans - :) Done, but I've not yet talked to a person, just left two messages

Overall not too bad, I can get stuff done tomorrow that I missed today, but I have something more tomorrow morning. I have an interview in Cincinnati tomorrow morning at 10:30 with a company (I don't remember the name)...it is a tentative interview to see where I could fit in there for a possible position.


Tonight the chicken that I was supposed to cook for dinner wasn't thawed so eventually my sister and brother-in-law decided to go to McDonalds, thinking that it might be cheaper than ordering pizza. Um...it wasn't really... ;-) My nephews said that this was the first time the whole family had been out to a restaurant. Besides the cost it was a hassle, I completely understand staying at home to eat.

Okay, I guess I'd better wrap this up...oh, well I'll add a background in a minute after I resize the leading picture.

~Matt

PS Oh, here is the image that first comes up doing a Google search for "McDonalds." It is, um, disturbing...

And while I'm on the subject here is a picture I pulled from my folders just now, having forgotten that I downloaded it some time back, the McDonalds at Canada's Jasper National Park:


PPS Here are some backgrounds from TMC.

A shrub in the hills behind Hotchkiss, the picture was taken on a nice rainy day! :)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A view of Slight dorm from the bottom of Slight hill:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is a view of a small retaining wall up near the Chapel Media building:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: