Monday, February 21, 2005

Back to the Future

Yesterday I watched the first two BttF movies, having never seen them before. They were quite enjoyable to watch and at long last I know what I've been missing all these years... ;-) A recent episode of Stargate: Atlantis involved time travel and Major Sheppard mentioned the De Lorean and flux capacitor.

Okay, I had a great update typed up last Thursday, but it was "eaten" by blogger....grr...and I've not taken the time since to update. I have an interview this afternoon (14:15) and one tomorrow morning, plus a couple applications to return to other places and classifieds and internet job listings to go through. Today being presidents day all of my nephews and neices are home (Chris is still sleeping, or trying to), making for an interesting day (but at least I got to sleep in a bit and catch up on some sleep). I'll post more later about the interview, but for now I need to finalize directions and get ready to leave.

~Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll find that the third Back to the Future movie is the best.

--Jeremiah

Anonymous said...

I think you'll find that the third Back to the Future movie is the best.

--Jeremiah