Saturday, February 26, 2005

Early Church


Yes, apparently according to the label this is an "early church." ;-) I have to go into church early with Chris again tomorrow, but thankfully this is the last week in February! I guess I am glad that I'm here to help out, but sometimes I'm tempted to get annoyed and gripe. Then I remember that my sister and brother-in-law didn't have to let me come here and that while I do try to be a help it is undoubtedly at the very least somewhat of a hinderance to fit me into the house. So I really am thankful and try to remember this all of the time, even when I'm tempted to be selfish.

Well I'm almost done with my book, the first of a trilogy that I'm rereading before delving into the second two books for the first time. But right now I need to get off here so Chris can get back to doing whatever he was doing and I can get reading; oh yeah, I'll be posting from the computer Chris uses for the mean time while I get serious about preparing my computer to be shipped off for repairs. I've installed Firefox and uploaded all of my favourites so I'm set. Now I just need to back-up my laptop. *sigh* It is such a pain. I pray that I will have the dilligence to do what needs to be done and the patience to persevere through that which I can not control.

~Matt

1 comment:

f8d90a said...

Thanks, Matt. You know I've appreciated you driving me in. I wish I just could have taken Grandma's car and let you sleep... but alas, that wasn't an option.

~Christopher