Thursday, February 17, 2005

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs


I really enjoy updating my blog multiple times through the day, I think it lets me get my thoughts out in a more coherent way, rather than summing everything up at the end of the day (plus I get to search for more pictures this way ;-)). When doing this Google image search for "Jobs" I was reminded of Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise)'s search in Mission Impossible.

Okay, so thus far today I've found nothing useful in the classifieds section (but I did mail in two resumes yesterday from the classifieds), but I've applied for 16 positions through Monster.com. Later I need to go make some copies of tax paperwork, but I think I'll also go to Career Builder and go through their search to see if I can apply for even more today! (and I'm not even done with Monster yet). I also tried (having forgot my previous experience) to apply to two jobs again, but thankfully Monster stopped me.

*sigh* I never thought that job hunting would be such a long and time consuming process... Well at least the next time I go through this I should have more expereience and be able to narrow down a field. I hope anyway! *crosses fingers* ;-)

I'd better get back to the searching so I'll cut this post off for now...

No comments: