Tuesday, February 15, 2005

They Stole My Idea!!!



If you ask people who know me well they'll tell you that I've talked about this before. It doesn't make sense that the security screeners just confiscate everything that people try to illegally take aboard airplanes. Undoubtedly sometimes people are trying to smuggle stuff onboard, but many times they make an honest mistake and forget to take something out of their pocket. But it doesn't matter, they lose it forever. I've said that they should keep envelopes there so people could mail their things home, and I'm sure be charged a small fee to cover expenses and such. Well I just heard on tonight's FOX Report (Fox News Channel) that the TSA has started doing this!!! You can now mail home things that you mistakenly brought to the airport. *sigh* I wish I'd actually said something to somebody important before... *sigh* Oh well...

~Matt

1 comment:

Mark Baker said...

At least they're doing it now.